It's Pollen Season!
It's that time of year when the pollen starts getting thick, and the concrete turns green. Our professional pressure washing services can save you hours of scrubbing and elbow grease by quickly and effectively removing:
- iron staining from sprinklers
- oil stains from cars
- other kinds of staining
Whether you're looking to improve the curb appeal of your home before putting it on the market, or simply want to make a fresh start with your spring cleaning, our pressure washing services can take care of the dirty work for you.
Our Pressure Washing Services Include:
• Exterior building cleaning
We can clean the exterior of your home or office building to remove dirt, grime, and mildew, leaving it looking like new.
• Driveway and sidewalk cleaning
We can remove stubborn stains and built-up dirt from your driveway and sidewalks, making them safer and more inviting.
• Safe Roof Cleaning
We safely clean your roof using low-pressure and our cleaning detergents won't cause damage to the roofing materials or harm landscaping from runoff.
• Deck and patio cleaning
We can restore the natural beauty of your deck and patio by removing dirt, mildew, and discoloration.
• We don't use ladders
At Hometown Handyman, we take pride in our work and are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service.
• Single story homes starting at $200
• 2 Story homes staring at $300
• Gutter brightening starting at $1/LF
• Solid Concrete cleaning starting at $0.20 sq/ft
• Paver cleaning - call for price
• Pool enclosure cleaning starting at $150
Professional and Careful Pressure Washing Services
We understand that customers may have concerns about the potential for damage caused by pressure washing. That is why we use only the appropriate pressure setting for each surface and take extra precautions when working on delicate materials.
Our Cleaners and Equipment
1. We use detergents not solutions, cleaners, or chemicals.
2. Our detergents are made by a Florida based company for Florida homes.
3. Our pressure washing equipment is state of the art and automatically portions the right amount of detergents for efficiency.
Soft wash vs. pressure wash
Soft washing is a method of cleaning exterior surfaces using low-pressure water and a cleaning solution that is gentle on the surfaces being cleaned, whereas pressure washing uses high-pressure water to blast away dirt and debris. Soft washing is often used on delicate surfaces like roofs and painted exterior walls, as it is less likely to cause damage.
Pressure washing is more suitable for tough cleaning jobs, like removing dirt and grime from concrete surfaces, decks, and heavy equipment.